So…you want to work at Redpoint? Take a spin through our website to learn more about our culture, our work, and our passions. If you’re planning to spend your days with us – and let’s face it, the occasional night too (we’re in the travel industry, after all) – you should enjoy our company and feel good about our business philosophy.
We’re currently seeking like-minded people for these positions. If you’re interested, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior AE - Public Relations
New York City
If you have a passion for travel...and love to spread the word about it...you came to the right place.
Currently we're seeking a Senior Account Executive for our PR team, which means minimum six years agency or in-house experience…and we’d consider shifting this position (based on your experience) to Account Executive or Account Supervisor for the right fit. PR will be the core of your responsibilities - media relations, program development, events, brand image management, social influencer campaigns – but if you wish, you'll have the opportunity to get your hands dirty in many other marketing disciplines. As you can see from our website, Redpoint also provides clients with all facets of digital marketing, consulting, and training. So, there is much room for professional growth here, as we cross train among account teams often and foster new skill development.
Our staffers are curious, low-drama, passionate about securing media coverage, excellent listeners, resourceful problem solvers, and influential communicators. We laugh a lot. We enjoy each other's company. We have each other's backs. Sometimes we play lawn games in the office. And we KILL IT for clients, every single day. Take a spin around our website and check us out on Facebook to get a sense of who we are and how we operate.
If you think you're a good match for us, please send a letter to email@example.com explaining why, along with your resume. In the letter, please explain your level of experience and familiarity with pitching print, online, and broadcast journalists. Knowledge of travel media and travel-related social media channels is a plus. No phone calls, please.
PS. If you like to doodle... we are ALSO the place for you. Check out the FUN section of our website to learn more.
Intern (PR & Marketing)
New York City
We offer internships year round, in blocks of three, six, nine, and 12-months. Our interns play a vital role in client service and agency operation. They keep the fires stoked, fuel team creativity, and uncover new opportunities.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect during your internship with Redpoint:
- Gain hands-on experience in a boutique travel marketing & consulting firm
- Learn core PR and marketing skills integral to agency service
- Develop and apply presentation skills in group settings
- Develop planning and research skills required for strategic business management
- Cultivate networking contacts within both the marketing and hospitality industries
Specific job responsibilities focus on research, idea discovery, monitoring, analysis, and special projects. You can expect to use a combination of analytical skills and creativity daily.
- 15-20 hours/week
- A Monday shift is mandatory
- Balance of week’s daily shifts to be scheduled based on intern’s needs – a shift schedule would be agreed upon when intern is hired
Interns are paid $15/hour and can earn credits if applicable through your school.
Application Process: Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A letter stating why you’re perfect for (and want) this internship experience
- In the letter, please include thoughts on how your weekly work shifts could be designed, based upon your semester’s course schedule
- Your resume, with information about your school experiences, as well as any work or internship experiences you’ve had
And fair warning: no matter your position or office location at Redpoint, you should be prepared to do some odd jobs as part of the team.