LAUGH. LEARN. EAT.
We love to empower and inspire folks in travel, tourism, and hospitality. So we head out into the field often and share our knowledge with signature Redpoint Boot Camps.These intensive, fun learning experiences are arranged in half-day, full-day, or two-day agendas. Based on current industry trends, or a particular knowledge deficiency we’ve identified in the industry, each Boot Camp covers a series of related topics around a core theme. Led by the experienced trainers of Redpoint – with occasional special guest stars – Boot Camps offer participants direct interaction with speakers, comprehensive training materials, thought-provoking content, real-world examples, networking time with attendees, and of course…food. Redpoint rarely does anything without food.
Whoops! You just missed our last Boot Camp on Nov 12 in NH (see below for agenda).
Check back shortly for the 2020 Boot Camp Series dates!
Digital Marketing Health Secrets: How to Do a Self Check-Up on Your Website, Email, and Social MediaThis boot camp for travel and hospitality professionals will cover three critical areas of your digital marketing strategy – website, email, and social media. The content is perfectly suited for:
- Do-It-Yourself marketers
- Marketing managers who “do it all” but are not digital specialists
- Executives who manage a marketing agency and want to participate in more informed discussions about strategy and performance
- Learn to triage your worry/attention: what are the most essential digital stats to monitor, and how do you find them?
- How does your digital performance stack up in the travel and hospitality marketplace, and what can you learn from what your competitors are doing?
- Who are the REAL audiences that you’re reaching with your digital marketing, and how do you determine that?
- How can you close the gap between who you ARE reaching and who you WANT to reach?
- Spot opportunities that you’re missing… both low-hanging fruit and ones that will take a bit more effort to pursue.
- What content is resonating with audiences and how can you leverage that?
- How to develop a realistic, sustainable growth plan for your digital effort that best suits YOUR own needs and business goals.
- The meaning behind the numbers: how to objectively evaluate your digital presence with a strategic planning lens, interpreting the data wisely and using it to make decisions.